There are thousands of mutual funds and hundreds of retirement plan platforms. How do plan sponsors know if their selections are based upon a disciplined, long-term objective? Dopkins can offer retirement plan services to help you meet your fiduciary responsibility while providing a disciplined investment strategy that can help employees meet their financial goals in retirement. As advisors to retirement plans we can:
- Provide an informed and independent recommendation regarding which retirement plan platform we believe best fits your objectives.
- Recommend prudent, structured, low cost investment options.
- Design preallocated portfolios from which participants can choose, to achieve effective diversification.
- Provide a written Investment Policy Statement for the plan
- Share in the fiduciary liability by signing on to the plan as a co-fiduciary.
- Help you achieve 404(c) compliance by holding employee enrollment meetings and annual investment seminars.
- Monitor the plan and recommend any changes that we believe are in the best interest of the participants.
- Provide plan level reporting and meet with you quarterly to review performance and statistics.
- Provide a full fee disclosure and explain all fees to participants during enrollment meetings.
- Serve as a liaison between you and your platform provider, to ensure questions and concerns are addressed as quickly as possible.