CAREERS: Wealth Advisor
The Wealth Advisor (WA) will help clients of the Firm determine and implement their wealth management strategy. While the primary goal is to help clients invest and manage their assets in a way that maximizes the likelihood they will be able to achieve their financial goals, the WA is also responsible for integrating the investment plan into the client’s overall estate, tax and risk management plan. The WA is an ambassador of the Dopkins Family in the community. The WA has responsibility for both sourcing and closing new business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with all resources of the Firm to support clients and prospective clients.
- Communicate with prospective clients, with goal of converting a prospect to a client.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex advanced planning strategies and assist client with their implementation.
- Provide continuing education to clients regarding our investment philosophy.
- Manage complex client accounts.
- Build trusted relationship through well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Help clients define their financial goals; implement investment strategy; manage the review process.
- Rebalance, implement tax minimization strategies, and conduct periodic progress meetings.
Build networks to develop a pipeline for generating revenue through referrals and exposure in the community and in organizations.
- Provide superior service delivery to clients and to other members of our team.
- Understand how to use and apply the tools of the firm to support clients.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Problem resolution skills.
- Attention to detail: accuracy; timeliness.
- Very good judgment
- Consistently close referred business
- Team player: Well developed interpersonal and communication skills -able to build trusted relationships
You will be directed to the Dopkins & Company, LLP website.
Questions? Email Kristen Francemone, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
* Dopkins Wealth Management, LLC is a registered investment advisor owned by the partners of Dopkins & Company, LLP.
Dopkins Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.