Careers: Dopkins Wealth Management Intern
Our Dopkins Wealth Management Interns provide valuable assistance to our advisory team in the areas of comprehensive wealth management, financial planning, client interaction and special projects. And at Dopkins Wealth Management, we work as a team and work closely with Dopkins & Company, our affiliated CPA firm. This strategic partnership allows us to serve our clients in a variety of financial, tax and estate matters delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
As an Intern with Dopkins Wealth Management, you can expect to:
- Grow your knowledge of investment philosophy from a working knowledge to a mastery of understanding, working as part of a team
- Work closely with advisors to prepare for client meetings
- Learn and observe investment process and procedures
- Enjoy a strong collaboration with the entire Dopkins Wealth Management and Dopkins & Company team. We do not work in silos here… our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and to put our clients at the heart of everything we do
- Minimum 2 year’s college experience, preferably in Finance
- Proficiency and comfort with technology, especially MS Office
- Results driven strong work ethic with a passion to help others plan their financial future
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities
Please click here to complete an application and submit your resume.
Questions? Email Kristen Francemone, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
Dopkins Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.