CAREERS: Associate Advisor
Dopkins Wealth Management is growing! We’re looking to add to our Williamsville, NY office, so if you’re looking for a career, and not just a job, in wealth management, read on!
Our Associate Advisors provide valuable assistance to our advisory team in the areas of comprehensive wealth management, financial planning, client interaction and special projects. And at Dopkins Wealth Management, we work as a team and work closely with Dopkins & Company, our affiliated CPA firm. This strategic partnership allows us to serve our clients in a variety of financial, tax and estate matters delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
Dopkins Wealth Management is a fee only financial advisor. We have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients. We never cold call people, and believe in long term relationships with clients whereby we put our clients’ interests first.
As an Associate Advisor with Dopkins Wealth Management, you can expect to:
- Grow your knowledge of investment philosophy from a working knowledge to a mastery of understanding, working as part of a team
- Prepare for client meetings, initially being an observer with the goal of developing a skill set to effectively present and communicate with clients independently
- Implement investment process and procedures, and work to become primary advisor by identifying wealth management opportunities
- Enjoy a strong collaboration with the entire Dopkins Wealth Management and Dopkins & Company team. We do not work in silos here… our mission is to create engaged, life long relationships and to put our clients at the heart of everything we do
- Minimum 4-year college degree required
- Proficiency and comfort with technology, especially MS Office
- Results driven strong work ethic with a passion to help others plan their financial future
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities
Not Required, but Good Skills to Have:
Familiarity with financial planning software and rebalancing technology:
- Moneyguide Pro
- Schwab and Fidelity custodial platforms
- CRM software
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our firm are directly linked to our success. Do our goals align with yours? We’d love to hear from you!
Please click here to complete an application and submit your resume.
You will be directed to the Dopkins & Company, LLP website.
Questions? Email Kristen Francemone, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
* Dopkins Wealth Management, LLC is a registered investment advisor owned by the partners of Dopkins & Company, LLP.
Dopkins Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category