Senior Investment Advisor
Tel: 716-634-8800 | 888-634-0001
Patrick is responsible for providing financial solutions to high net worth individuals, businesses and employee benefit plans. He has over 25 years of experience in investing and wealth management. Patrick worked in Boston serving clients with significant capital market investments as well as holdings in private equity, venture capital and other alternative investments. He worked at Bank of America Private Bank, Bernstein Global Wealth Management, as well as Merrill Lynch’s Private Investment Group. He was anxious to return to his hometown of Buffalo and to work with a firm that has the capability to provide investment management and tax planning solutions to his clients.
He joined Dopkins Wealth Management, LLC in 2013.
- Buffalo Catholic Diocese, St Joseph’s Investment Fund Board Member
- Founding Board Member of South Buffalo Charter School
- Former Director, The BISON Fund
- Former Board Member Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
- B.A. International Relations, Canisius College
- Graduate and ongoing supporter of Canisius High School
- Video: The Benefits of Choosing the Right Advisor
- How Have Premiums Performed Following Past Market Declines? Maintaining Discipline & Sticking to the Plan are Vital.
- CARES Act Gives Back: Tax Benefits may be Available for Charitable Donors
- Wealth Management during the COVID-19 Period of Extreme Volatility
- Pat Bohen provides insights to The Buffalo News on what’s in store for the financial markets in 2020
- What will 2017 bring for stocks? Local investment advisors make predictions. (The Buffalo News)